How To Pick The Perfect Shade For Your Skintone
Most of us women have this thing in common where we never seem to pick out a color for ourselves at the nail salon quick enough. We usually go back and forth between a few shades and end up picking a totally different color in the end. And, sometimes even then, we still aren’t sure we like it. Some may say this is due to indecisiveness, I say most women just simply do not know what color best suits their skin tone. After gathering information from our color specialists, here’s a guide to pick the hottest color for YOU.
Cool toned colors
- Nude: A sheer blue based pinky nude is best complimented on light skin tones.
- Red: Classic blue based reds and berries
- Blue: Deep cool toned navy
- Purple: lilac, lavender
Medium – Olive Skin
Warmed toned colors
- Nude: Opaque, light shades of brown with yellow undertones, cream
- Red: Orange based reds and pinks
- Orange: Soft oranges, peachy tones
- Green: Olive green with yellow undertones
- Wild card option: METALLICS! Metallic shades are fun and can play up any look on warm to olive skin tones!
Bold and Fun Colors
- Purple: Bright purples and deep plums
- Pink: play up fun pinks like magenta and fuchsia
- Blue: Go for that intense cobalt blue as appose to a lighter and softer blue
- Pastels: Peachy pinks, oranges, and greens and yellows